- All sponsorships, advertisements, and commercially sponsored publications are independent of editorial decisions. Ondovoice does not endorse any product or service marked as an advertisement or promoted by a sponsor in Ondovoice publications. Editorial content is not compromised by commercial or financial interests, or by any specific arrangements with advertising clients or sponsors.
- Ondovoice reserves the right to decline any type of sponsorship or advertising that is damaging to the brand of Ondovoice or is inappropriate to the content held on The Ondovoice.
- Ondovoice will not accept sponsorship or advertising for products or services known to be harmful to health (e.g. tobacco and alcohol products).
- Sponsorships or advertisements may not be deceptive or misleading and must be verifiable. Advertisements should clearly identify the sponsor or advertiser and the product or service being offered. Exaggerated or extravagantly worded advertisements will not be allowed. Advertisements will not be accepted if they appear to be indecent or offensive in either text or artwork, or if they relate to the content of a personal, racial, ethnic, sexual orientation, or religious nature.
- Once a sponsorship or advertisement has been deployed online, it will be withdrawn from the site at any time if the Editor-in-Chief or Publisher requests its removal.
- Advertisements and editorial content must be clearly distinguishable. Ondovoice will not publish “advertorial” content, and sponsored supplements must be clearly indicated as such. If a supplement did not undergo peer review or underwent a peer review-process different from the rest of the journal that should be explicitly stated.
- Editorial decisions will not be influenced by current or potential sponsors and advertisers. Editorial decisions will not be influenced by marketing decisions. Advertisers and sponsors have no control or influence over the results of searches a user may conduct on the website by keyword or search topic.
- If any sponsorship advertisement is requested outside of Ondovoice standard advertising positions then a request should be made to the Editor-in-Chief who will respond with a full and final decision within five business days.
You may opt-out of much interest-based advertising on third party sites and through third-party ad networks:
Sponsorship/Advertising Complaints Policy
Please send any complaints about advertising to: firstname.lastname@example.org